Take this self assessment to learn more:
1. Do you make yourself sick because you feel uncomfortably full?
2. Do you worry you have lost control over how much you eat?
3. Have you recently lost more than 15 lbs. in a 3 month period?
4. Do you believe yourself to be fat when others say you are too thin?
5. Would you say that food dominates your life?
RESULTS: Please note that this is not a diagnostic tool and should not be considered as such. However, if you answered yes to 2 or more questions, it may indicate that you have some form of an eating disorder and it is recommended that you contact a professional for further evaluation and feedback.
Contact Dr. Martha Ireland, a Psychotherapist, Licensed Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Distance Certified Counselor, and certified Eating Disorder Specialist with over 20 years of experience. Dr. Ireland is available for in person appointments at her Northern Virginia private practice and also offers therapy from a distance at Virtual Therapy Connect.
Areas of Specialty:
For further information or to schedule an appointment you may contact her via: